The Direct Client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking to hire a Software Engineer for a 6+ months contract to Hire.
seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join its team focused on building solutions for broadband and converged wired/wireless networks. The future of broadband will be focused on the four pillars of the 10G Platform – speed, latency, security, and reliability – and department is at the forefront of defining technology that will keep the cable industry as broadband service leaders. we play a unique role by bringing both cable operators and equipment manufacturers together to create low-cost and scalable solutions. focuses on multiple technologies, ranging from 5G (RAN core, device), multi-access edge computing (MEC), virtualization and open interface, DOCSIS, PON, Wi-Fi and multiple other technologies.
The candidate must have demonstrated experience working with other technologists. They must also be a strong, adaptable, innovative self-starter with exposure to networking technologies or other relevant technologies. The person filling this role will integrate with the Wired Technologies team across a range of activities related to networking, broadband, innovation, rapid prototyping, etc.
Duties and responsibilities
- Rapidly and independently develop full-stack web applications and other forms of software applications as proof-of-concepts.
- Design and develop software architectures that are deployable and maintainable at scale.
- Research and develop highly efficient algorithms as solutions for innovative ideas related to access network.
- Research, design, and implement machine learning algorithms to solve new, challenging access network problems.
- Develop software applications for improving the capacity and robustness of access networks.
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and test applications for broadband device certification and interoperability events.
- Collaborate with members and vendors on R&D projects and support members’ adoption of new technologies.
- Frequently communicate with the internal and external stakeholders on the progress, features, and the quality of the software projects.
- Originate and innovate next generation access network technologies.
- Software project codebase management experience (e.g., GitLab/GitHub).
- Algorithm design, analysis, and performance optimization skills and experience.
- Experience with Linux and Linux command line.
- Skills/experience in these areas is desired, but not required
- Knowledge and experience in Machine Learning, design of Deep Neural Networks, loss function design, training/inference performance analysis, feature engineering, data analysis, data augmentation techniques, and data visualization techniques.
- Knowledge of DOCSIS media access control and upper layer protocols.
- Familiarity with HFC Proactive Network Maintenance.
- High proficiency and deep understanding in Golang and Python.
- Knowledge of EPON, GPON’s MAC layer.
- Experience with YANG modeling, gNMI streaming telemetry.
- Familiarity with various network protocols is a plus.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science along with 2+ years of prior work experience
- Bachelor's Degree is acceptable with greater years of experience and deeper knowledge in the areas mentioned
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.