Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Controller to help support the current Controller for a 3-6 month Contract, 100% REMOTE.
The Controller will be responsible for supporting the current Controller on all aspects of the accounting and financial reporting functions. The Controller will work closely with the Chief Financial Officers and serve as a key member of the leadership team providing tactical and financial direction as well as ensuring that all activities and functions meet the clients regulatory and GAAP guidelines. The Controller requires the strength to work independently, exercising well-tested judgment and initiative. The Controller should have a thorough understanding of regulations, procedures, and operations as well as FASB and GAAP standards. Developing and implementing financial policies and procedures for internal control. Identifying areas for improvement and increasing department efficiency.
- Direct and control all aspects of the accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Overall manage of the Controllers department personnel, including hiring, training, counseling, and evaluation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end financial reports, board financial package, annual financial statements, regulatory reports, and government reports in accordance with GAAP and RAP.
- Acting as resources on technical accounting matters and provide guidelines to senior management on financial accounting policy and procedures.
- Analyze and assess the effectiveness of financial controls throughout the company, identify areas for improvement and work with senior management to implement changes as appropriate
- Provide GAAP expertise to accounting operations and finance personnel.
- Develop internal control policies and procedures and monitor for compliance.
- Conduct accounting research of new accounting pronouncements and provides ideas on implementation.
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax analysis worksheets and year-end deferred tax analysis worksheets.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing financial policies and procedures for internal control and improving processes.
- Work with internal and external auditors on the annual audit.
- Maintain accountings system, including opening/closing branches, RCs, and general ledger account, as well as updating chart of accounts, report definitions, and other system reports and attributes.
- Assist in special project as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Must have experience working at a Bank or Credit Union, preparing quarterly Call Reports.
- Seven (7) or more years of successful experience in the Controller role or equivalent role.
- Demonstrated experience in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Personnel management skills required.
- Knowledge of GAAP, FDIC, FRB, State Banking Department, and management reporting requirements is necessity.
- Solid understanding of general accounting principles and procedures.
- Leadership skill.
- advance spreadsheet skills (Excel) and word documents (Word) skills required.
- Excellent planning and organizational, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills is a necessity.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.