Atrilogy’s Direct Client is looking to hire a 100% Remote Senior Data Test Engineer on Full Time Basis. Please share your resume in word or PDF format for immediate consideration.
Job Role: Senior Data Test Engineer
Assignment Duration: Full Time
Work Location: 100% Remote
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Good to have experience in informatica cloud or must be willing to learn
- Focused on ETL practice area, with a specific focus on Development and Testing of ETL
- Developing New testing Framework with Python
- ETL/DWH Testing with Automation Query Surge Tool or Any Alternative Too
- Should know how ETL process work and can analyse and explain technical issues to the developers and be able to understand technical direction from the development teams as well.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL.
- Good understanding of Data Models and Data mapping
- Ability to lead multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Coordinates, collaborates, and provides tech direction with offshore team
- Development in building the data pipeline for existing legacy data loads and new data hub for the purpose of curating/consolidating core bank products
- Working on projects w/ architects and doing some ETL design/POC's for new processes.
- Will be interacting with the technical teams so good communication again is key and someone who will be able to be flexible and get along with everyone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.