Duration: Contract to Hire Position: This is a hybrid role, and the person should be local to Jersey City, NJ. Ideally, this person should be able to come to the office on Tuesday and Wednesday. They would consider remote, but it would have to be for the right person. Visa: USC / GCs and no sponsorship
Descriptions: We’re looking for a web developer with experience in developing .NET based content management systems. We’re an Optimizely shop, delivering a website publishing and content management capability to Business Unit Marketing teams. Optimizely is a dev heavy platform and though we a far along in our development, we have several big milestones ahead of us; namely, establishing a multi-site publishing capability leveraging a bootstrap based design framework and pattern library, leveraging user data from adjacent martech stack systems and processes to enable a more engaging/personalized UI, and improvements in our content marketer author experience.
This candidate will report to the Corporate Marketing Web Development Manager and will interact with all functional areas in Corporate Marketing, including brand, digital, and events, as well as with the content leaders and marketing professionals in other company business units.
The right candidate will have demonstrated teamwork and consensus building in his/her work accomplishments and the ability to adapt to an ever-evolving modern marketing landscape.
• Development of robust, engaging digital products including websites, intranets, and mobile sites
• ASP.Net MVC (C#) development per project needs
• Assist in gathering or clarifying requirements and project specifications
• Solution, develop, document, and implement new functionality requests for applications and websites
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed; maintain backup and recovery mechanisms for websites
• Investigate application and website issues; perform root cause analysis, take corrective actions
• Work together with other developers, marketers, and visual designers in an agile process
• Take ownership of daily project tasks, communicate project status and deliverables with managers and stakeholders, and ability to work independently
• Communicate and escalate degradations and outages
• Estimate tasks and contribute in documentation
• Test and deploy updates and fixes before release to ensure quality
• Stay current on programming languages for innovative approaches to design and development
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Science, Computer Information Systems, or related areas or equivalent work experience
• 2 - 5 years’ experience
o Working with Web API, REST, relational databases
o Developing web-based .NET solutions using ASP.NET MVC and C#
o Experience with DevOps, Git, Jira, Azure and IIS
o Experience working with .Net Core a plus
o Experience with back-end database (Microsoft Azure) a plus
• Understand Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
• Experience in upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
• Some experience with Optimizely CMS or other .NET CMS platforms
• Ability to work efficiently, multi-task, and deliver commitments in a timely fashion
• Strong project management skills: prioritization, planning, and organizational skills
• Ability to drive results, lead cross-functional teams, influence others and foster positive collaboration
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of senior business leaders
• Strong attention to detail, organizational, analytical skills
• Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed to support business needs
• Innovative and creative thinker: pioneer who embraces bold ideas
• Team player: high EQ, low ego, resourceful, frugal; treats resources as their own
• “Let’s go” attitude: optimist, contagious enthusiast, sees the upside
• Accountability matters: drives for results as coach and team player; bias to outcomes
• Exhibits aptitude: always learning and growing; constantly attempts new experiences
• Adaptable: works quickly and nimbly; able and willing to wear multiple hats without hesitation; resilient
• Grit: passionate, self-directed and motivated; demonstrates endurance For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.