Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an IT Support Analyst III ERP - HYBRID Contract to Hire role based out of Cypress, CA. (3 days onsite)
The IT Support Analyst III is responsible for providing excellent customer service to end-users by delivering practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems and issues, and training of technology. The IT Support Analyst III delivers high level support and participates in the development of strategies to continually improve customer service and processes throughout the organization. The IT Support Analyst III must be a skilled communicator with the ability to gather customer information, break down highly complex problems, and identify solutions to quickly resolve reported issues. The IT Support Analyst III is expected to ensure all reported problems are recorded into the IT Service Management System (ServiceNow) and ensure compliance Service Level Agreements (SLAs) based on the severity of reported issues.
o Trend Micro Antivirus
o Active Directory
o TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, WINS
o VPN client configuration
o Microsoft Exchange/Outlook: Creating rules
o Microsoft Excel: understanding Macros and formulas
o Internet Explorer, Chrome, HTML, Win install, internet/intranet support issues
o Help Desk Incident Management Software
o SQL or Microsoft Access database
Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- ITIL Certification and CompTIA A+ preferred
- Help Desk Certifications, CompTIA Network, and/or certifications in related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience supporting desktop and application technologies required such as Dell desktops/laptops, Lenovo laptops, HP Printers, Datamax printers and handheld scanners required
- 3+ years’ experience supporting ERP applications preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with Bomgar or other remote-control tools preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the Windows OS and Desktop productivity tools such as MS Office required
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the following applications and technologies preferred:
Technical Support - Provides technical support via telephone, email or online to end users on a variety of application and technical issues.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Gather the customer’s information and determines the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem
- Determine severity of problem and ensures response time is minimal through triage process
- Provide practical solutions to a wide range of applications/technology problems/issues
- Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective incident response through the implementation of automated monitors and corrective action procedures
- Identify, troubleshoot, research, and resolve complex technical problems
- Able to challenge conventional practices
- Adapt established methods for new users
- Pursue ongoing process improvement
- Create solutions to complex problems
- Assist in the evaluation of new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692