Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an Informatica EDC Engineer to join their team which is a Direct Hire Position and 100% Remote.
Title: Informatica EDC Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Direct Hire Full Time
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Informatica EDC Engineer works with departments and lines of business subject matter experts (SMEs) across the enterprise to meet departmental and organizational objectives. The engineer will follow end-to-end process standards and guidelines to ensure accurate and efficient build-out of data pipeline architecture within project timeframes.
What will you do?
Bachelor's Degree 5+ years of relevant experience
Skills and Knowledge
Advanced senior professional with wide ranging experience uses professional concepts and to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways Perform various tasks to design and deliver data pipeline solutions with accuracy, reliability, and quality. Requires specialized depth and or breadth of expertise Compensation
- Function in accordance with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework and governance processes
Experience supporting one or more data management projects, includes data governance, data analysis, data warehouse, analytics, business/system analysis, software application and database design.
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing integration solutions with Informatica Data Management Tools (Power Center, IDQ, EDC, Axon)
- At least 2 years' experience with configuring EDC including resources, data domains, and lineage
- Create and manage data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify data related shortcomings, both procedural and technical in nature, and solution for increasing capability of managing, capturing, and using data.
- Should be well versed to use Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Axon Data Governance and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)Development and configuration of Informatica EDC resources, data lineage, custom resources, custom data lineage, relationships, data domains, data domain groups and composite data domains
- Assist in the creation of standards, templates and procedures for the department
- Contribute to the design of the data structure/data model and data flow
- Design and develop data workflows and mappings to extract, transform, and load data for purposes of analytics , reporting and integration
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.