Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Sr. General Ledger Accountant to join their growing team. This is a full-time, direct hire, REMOTE anywhere in Arizona.
Performs and leads accounting functions, including month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes; preparation of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations; compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX); and special projects. Provides accounting support to the home office and other locations as required.
- Prepares, reviews, and/or posts Journal Entries
- Prepares and reviews various balance sheet Reconciliations (including researching and resolving outstanding items)
- Performs month-end, quarter end, and year end close process
- Research issues and communicates with various home office and departments to resolve
- Prepares financial analysis as required
- Supports annual and quarterly audits (both internal and external)
- Communicate with various locations or other leaders to gain an understanding of variances between actual and budgeted results.
- Prepares and/or reviews monthly variance analysis explanations
- Performs a variety of special projects as needed
- Understands and enforces established policies and procedures
- Continuously improves compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years general accounting experience is required
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GAAP preferred
- Working knowledge of SOX preferred
- CPA or CMA certification a plus
- Knowledge of PC software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with GL accounting systems. PeopleSoft experience a plus.
- Interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written including the ability to deal with a variety of personalities in a professional manner.
- Customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Analytical skills required to identify and resolve problems effectively
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.