Our Direct client is looking for a QA Automation Engineer III for a full-time direct hire position. Must work Pacific Time Zone hours
Title: Quality and Controls Engineer III.
- Client Location: California - Flexible to work remote , Must work Pacific Time Zone hours
- Permanent full time
- Up to 10% Travel
- Salary: $95 K-$115 K Annually
The client is open to 100% Remote BUT candidates must be located in these states only!
- Plus annual bonus potential & other benefits
Cannot accepted candidates in any other states.
Under the general supervision of the Manager, Quality and Controls, the Quality and Controls Engineer III will work as a part of Client’s Quality and Controls (QC) group. The Quality and Controls Engineer III will plan, test and ensure QC standards on concurrent multiple IT projects with an emphasis on test automation for Microsoft D365 F&O and other ERP systems. The Quality and Controls Engineer III will be responsible for test documentation, test execution, test automation and championing QC standards with internal/external team members to deliver the highest quality IT products in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Quality and Controls Engineer III will play a primary role in developing and driving the test automation initiatives. In addition, the Quality and Controls Engineer III will play a primary role in establishing and improving testing processes.
- State: AZ, CA, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MN, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, and WA
Quality and Controls (QC) – Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools of quality and controls used to ensure a product fulfills requirements and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- 7+ years’ hands-on Quality and Control experience with focus on ERP systems or enterprise level applications required
- 4 + years’ of develop and create automation scripts.
- 7+ years’ advanced experience with ALM tools (e.g., HP ALM, MS TFS, SpiraTeam, etc.) required
- 4+ years’ advanced experience with Test Automation and methodologies (Preferred)
- 4+ years’ advanced experience with configuring and managing Testing Automation Frameworks (Preferred)
- 6 + years’ expert knowledge of testing methodologies and enforcing SDLC policies required
- 5+ years advanced experience with configuring and managing Bug Tracking systems preferred
- 5+ years’ years advance knowledge of MS SQL Server and/or other RDBMS architectures required
- Advanced experience with development of advanced complexity SQL scripts required
- 4+ years’ experience in the following Team Foundation Server (TFS) areas: source code management, reporting, requirements management, automated builds, testing and release management preferred
- Advanced experience with generating, communicating and interpreting test results and test status reports required
- Advanced experience with an Microsoft D365 F&O, and/other ERP systems (Preferred)
- Elementary .NET or other object-oriented programming skills preferred
- Experience with interacting and supporting infrastructure related activities (e.g., connectivity support) required
- Experience with collaborating and troubleshooting cross-team issues (e.g., Citrix, networking, etc.) required
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills required
- Ability to self-direct and work effectively with both functional and technical resources required
- Outstanding ability to analyze test results and generate comprehensive test summary reports and metrics required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to multitask on two or more concurrent projects required
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments required
QC Planning – Plans and documents a systematic approach to all aspects of testing.
- Support and champion all aspects of test automation initiatives
- Identify and implement process improvements to test automation strategies and approaches
- Mentor QC Team members to adhere and promote test automation best practices
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of test automation methodologies, tools and technologies
- Take the initiative to understand how our customers will use our applications and develop automated test cases to improve test automation coverage
- Assure projects meet quality standards by providing technical guidance in test automation planning, designing, executing testing, and developing procedures related to product quality on medium to high complexity ERP and other software applications.
QC Design and Development – Design, develop and maintain test cases, test environment and test data to ensure quality of solution.
QC Testing and Execution – Executes test cases and tracks test results and drives test issues to resolution.
QC Test Automation – Design, develop, and maintain Test Automation solutions
QC Closure – Documents final status accomplishments, approvals and future improvements.
Quality & Controls Methodology and Tools – Develops quality controls methodology policies/procedures and tools to ensure efficiency in QC processes.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship are encouraged to apply
* Eligible Candidates will be subject to drug screening and a background check prior to starting.
- Participate in reviews of business requirements and application design
- Plan, execute and manage the following Test Cycles across a variety of software products including Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O:
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word
format, along with daytime contact information.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.