Our national enterprise client is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join their Technology Integrations team on a full-time basis. This role will also operate in a fully remote capacity.
Sr .Net Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Full Time
The Software Engineer performs requirement analysis, documents technical specifications, writes, reviews, tests and debugs complex code for larger integrated systems to support new or existing business initiatives.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
General Accountabilities & Deliverables for all members of the Development Team
- Improves student or business department system experiences by:
- Developing or configuring solutions in medium sized systems or few components of a larger integrated system
- Performing complex development or configuration in more than one technology and refers more complex activities to higher-level staff
- Making relevant suggestions to fit the business needs based on comprehensive business domain knowledge in at least two areas and through team and regular interactions with business partners
- Resolves urgent or important production system issues by troubleshooting complex technical issues and guides others in areas of expertise
- Contributes to dynamic and high performing team growth with periodic coaching to subordinate and peer positions
- Maintains and improves the quality of systems by testing, following, holding others accountable and contributing to the creation of coding and process standards
- Maintains efficient systems by designing solutions with system performance, scalability and optimization in mind. May periodically assess system performance and provide recommendations
Education / Experience
- The ideal candidate easily partners with others and will be intrinsically motivated to find solutions within a given structure while having the ability to deal with abstract concepts, systems and innovative ideas in an organized self-disciplined way.
- Maintains trust with business partners by meeting project timelines
- Discovers useful information, suggests conclusions, and supports decisions by analyzing data
- Improves the efficiency and productivity of team by recommending solutions to prevent or automate production support tasks
- Improves team reliability by actively participating in the process of cross-training and knowledge transfer to other teammates
- Cultivates an innovative IT culture by recognizing and supporting the implementation of new ways to solve business problems using current or new technology
- Other duties as assigned
Skills for the Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or equivalent experience and demonstrated ability required
- Minimum four - eight years of experience as a software developer or other relevant IT discipline with demonstrated proficiency across multiple current technology disciplines required
- Proficiency in the full software development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, and agile software development practices required
- Building skills as a full stack developer preferred
- Education Industry experience a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Possessing expert knowledge of at least one technology and intermediate working knowledge of more than one technology
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful APIs (application programming interfaces) required
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API development (.NET 5, 6) preferred
- Cloud experience ( e.g. Azure) required
- Familiarity with messaging services (e.g., Azure Service Bus) preferred
- Creating business process flows, working with steps, stages, and categories, working with multiple entities, using conditional branching, implementing role-driven business process flows
- Experience with building PowerApps (both Model-driven and Canvas Apps) preferred
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and ability to create CI/CD pipelines preferred
- Skilled in performing complex data analysis from multiple sources
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Sales would be a plus
- Intermediate to complex data analysis skills using multiple data sources
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with a high degree of technical latitude and guide technical projects utilizing effective time management
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.