Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Enterprise Architect III on a Full Time Direct Hire basis.
- Full Time
- Orange County, CA (Hybrid Remote schedule
- 10+ years of overall work experience and displays mastery of required skills.
- 7+ years of solution architect and/or software development architecture experience with demonstrated experience in building reliable and scalable, enterprise software products, required.
- 7+ years in an Enterprise Architect role or equivalent, required.
- Ability and/or experience in driving strategic initiatives such as Business Capabilities, Technology Transformation, Cloud Migration, Application Rationalization, or Platform Modernization, required.
- Proven experience in at least two technical domain areas – Development, Databases, Networking, Virtualization, and Storage, required.
- Participated in at least four full life cycle enterprise-wide system implementations requiring knowledge of business domain requirements, application components, data models, integrations, information security and infrastructure components, preferred.
- o Hands on experience, migration, Secure Cloud Foundation and technical knowledge of core services in AWS (strongly preferred), Microsoft Azure, or GCP preferred.
- o Demonstrated experience establishing enterprise governance policies and procedures required (EA, Cloud, Data, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships, collaborate, and rapport with key stakeholders, including Business partners and leadership, Application leads and other Infrastructure functions (Engineering, Operations, etc.).
- Highly effective communicator, presenter and team player, who can collaborate across all stakeholders, leveraging business terms to relay technical solutions in simple terms.
- Mentor Enterprise Architects, Technical Managers, Solution Architects, and Software Engineers.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.