Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst III (Data Migration) to work 100% Remote. There are 2 open positions, one each for a Contractor and Full Time Direct Hire.
Travel: up to 25% based on project needs (plus expense)
2 open positions
- 1 Contract - 6 months to start
- 1 Full Time Direct Hire
The Business Systems Analyst III (BSA III) is an integral member of a Data Migration team and will be tasked with working with Business Stakeholders to understand and document business processes and business requirements for ERP data migrations. The BSA III will document current state “as-is” data migration processes and drive consensus towards a desired “to-be” state. Additionally, the BSA III is required to translate business requirements through analysis and design into high complexity functional solutions. The BSA III plays a leadership role in the planning/analysis, design and testing phases of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP data conversion projects, as well as production cutovers, while working closely with business stakeholders and the entire project team to ensure project success.
Required & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, Business management or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 7+ years’ Systems Analysis experience required
- 5+ years’ ERP systems experience required
- 2+ years of Metals industry experience preferred
- 3+ years’ Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred
- Possess advanced knowledge of SQL and databases
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F & O Data import export tool experience preferred.
- Experience in Data Migrations, Data Quality Domain, and the use of data analysis techniques and data integration tools preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
- Experience with Atlas 6.0 Reporting tool for AX preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.