Our premier direct end client is looking for Senior iOS Engineer, Allen, TX - 100% Remote for 8+ Months Contract with possibility for Direct Hire
. Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss. You can reach me at 949-202-5527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
between 9 AM to 6 PM MST.
Duration: 8+ Months Contract with possibility for Direct Hire
Position: Senior iOS Engineer, Allen, TX - 100% Remote
Location: Allen, TX - 100% Remote !!
Salary / Rates: $ Market Range
Type: only on Contract W2
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, building, testing and deploying native iOS mobile applications across the product line.
• Assists in the analysis and development of code for mobile platforms.
• Assists in the assessment of performance of mobile applications
• Works effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
• Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas
• Participates in the estimates for projects based on interface wireframes/desired functionality
• Researches emerging topics related to assigned tasks
• Participates in all pertinent project meetings
• Provides appropriate research to support business and information technology groups within the organization.
• Advises on options, impact on other business processes, and system priorities
• Prioritizes assigned tasks and keeps manager up to date on status and roadblocks
SKILL SET PROFILE
• 5+ years iOS development
• 5+ years Swift
• POP, Protocol Oriented Programming is preferred
• LAMP stack experience is preferred
• 3+ years mobile automation test development
• 3+ years behavior driven design
• OO and MVC software/web/API dev experience
• Use of Git SCM command line and tools. Familiarity with Gitflow methodology
• Strong knowledge of software development and project management methodologies.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Recognize and acknowledge the value of other's contributions.
• Recognizes other’s emotions and responds with empathy.
• Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
Positive, active member of a team, who is able to express opinions in a constructive manner. Networks with senior members in their area of expertise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
May require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Typically requires 2-3 years related experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.