Peak17’s direct client is seeking a NOC Manager
to join their team in Las Vegas, NV 89113
on a 3-month Contract to Hire
basis. Because the NOC is a 24x7 environment our client is looking to fill 1 day shift and 1 night shift NOC Manager position.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV.
The Network Operations Center Manager will support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be primarily responsible for managing a team of analysts and ensuring service delivery objectives are met on a consistent basis.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for maintaining/meeting system availability service level agreements by managing incidents and focusing on restoration, root cause analysis, and reporting
- Must be able to produce and/or maintain process documentation, technical diagrams and related documentation
- Ensure teams are consistently executing standard operating procedures to monitor or manage systems and data processing
- Leads analysts in troubleshooting issues related to production and non-production systems
- Share findings in PowerPoint presentations with conclusions and recommendations for senior management
- Leads and/or provides support for departmental projects, ensuring timely completion
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related technical field, or equivalent job experience
- 3-5+ years of progressively responsible technical experience
- Experience in a role focused on monitoring and responding to system events and scheduled processes
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational, project management, and analysis skills
- Must have the ability to convey complex technical information concisely and professionally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good working knowledge of ITSM processes including Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Experience working in a service delivery organization/environment
- Experience working in a production management role
- Previous role as a team lead or supervisor in a similar position
- ITIL Certification
- Previous experience with any of the following systems:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.