Our premier direct end client is looking for JAVA Software Engineer in Dunwoody, GA - 100% Remote - Full Time / C2H - Only locals to GA.
Find the below job description, share your updated resume, and best time to discuss. You can reach me at 949-202-5527
between 9 AM to 6 PM MST.
Duration: Full Time / C2H
Position: JAVA Software Engineer in
Location: Dunwoody, GA - 100% Remote – Must be local to Dunwoody, GA or nearby areas.
Rates: $ Market Rate
Type: only on W2 Basis All Inclusive
- We are looking for SEASONED Java Software Engineer that is LOCAL for a contract to hire or direct hire role in the Dunwoody, GA or nearby areas.
- ONLY USC or GC please apply! THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE BUT.....candidates must be local.
Top 5 Must Haves:
- MUST HAVE EFFECTIVE communication / interpersonal skills!! A go getter and work well with others in both team environment for collaborative purposes as well as independently!!
- Java or any OOP Language
- Containerization like Docker or Kubernetes
- Design patterns
Technology We Use:
- The SR Software Engineer design, develop and implement a turn-key Continuous Delivery platform at end client site.
- As part of the Engineering Enablement group, you are responsible for designing and delivering best-in-class tooling and platforms to enable hundreds of teams a cross the organization to release software with high velocity and confidence.
- The SR Software Engineer will provide technical guidance and well-known practices to release software at an enterprise level with scalable and reliable deployment patterns.
- This Engineer will partner up with Engineering Teams to understand their application delivery process to creatively solve complex deployment processes that enable engineering teams to focus on software development and alleviate their need to operate their infrastructure.
- Java, Python, Terraform, Spinnaker, AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, JSON/YAML
- Hands-on Engineer that will design, develop and maintain a highly scalable Continuous Delivery Platform
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code
- Mentor team members on best practices, code reviews, and process improvements
- Subject Matter Expert in tools and processes used in software continuous delivery
- Ensures all documentation and knowledge bases are updated to help ensure good collaboration within and outside of our group
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies that will shape the way Engineering teams deliver software to production
- Work with Engineering teams to understand their delivery process to best design an Enterprise solution that meets the organization needs
- Participate in Team on-call rotation.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.