Our end client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with solid UI Engineering experience to join our Consumer Platform – Analytics Product Group in Atlanta, GA.
********** THIS IS FULL TIME / PERMANENT ROLE ********** Working from home ONLY until SEPTEMBER 2021 and then IN OFFICE STARTING SEPTEMBER 2021 ********
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, this is a temporary work from home role but will ultimately work in the Atlanta, GA office.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Atlanta Consumer Platform – Analytics Product team, you will be a leader on a team that designs and develops robust and scalable analytics processing applications. You will implement data access services that operate with maximum throughput and minimum latency.
You will be an accomplished, experienced full stack developer with a solid understanding of the appropriate use of best practices and frameworks for high volume data processing and analytics. You will be committed to delivering value to our customers through quality code supported by automated testing. You will mentor junior engineers on good software practices. You will be passionate about exploring the use of innovative technologies and techniques and evaluating them for suitability in our environment.
• Design and maintain schemas in our analytics database
• Maintain and extend automated testing foundation using tools like Selenium, Cypress, Jest, and Sauce Labs
• Write efficient SQL for loading and querying data
• Collaborate with product managers and engineers to solve business problems
• Lead team in design sessions to create complex solutions
• Mentor junior engineers with all aspects of software development by code reviews and design sessions
• Explore innovative technologies, languages, and techniques in the world of high-volume data processing
What We Look For:
• Strong database development skills, including advanced SQL, relational and NoSQL database technologies • Proven ability to work independently designing, developing, and deploying solutions with minimal direction In AWS cloud environment using Java, node.js, angular, jquery, API, RESTful API • Experience designing and developing platform level components including event architectures, messaging, and caching is a plus
• DevOps experience maintaining what you build Including experience in CI/CD pipelines for deployments Including technologies like Jenkins, Terraform, New Relic, or other similar technologies
• Automated testing background a plus with technologies like Selenium, Jest, Cypress, and Sauce Labs
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of common mathematical principles used in statistical analysis
• Experience with designing and implementing high volume data processing jobs
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
• Strong developing skills (Expert level on Java or other object-oriented language)
• Ability to lead within a dynamic agile scrum team committed to excellence
• Team contributor to active discussion, meetings
• Solid listening skills, ability to be flexible and open minded to all ideas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
****** MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 years experience with the following and able to elaborate and effectively communicate this job EFFECTIVELY in the pre-interview process to be considered! ********
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education • 5+ years of professional application development experience with increasing responsibilities and demonstrating a proven ability to deliver projects on time with quality!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.