Our premier client working in the entertainment field is seeking a Sr. Software .NET Engineer to join their team in Studio City, CA 91604 as full-time employee.
Remote for now!
What is the opportunity?
- Must have experience leading a small team of engineers and strong technical background in SQL and .NET.
- They’ll be aligned with back-end so it’s also important they have an understanding of architectural frameworks.
- They’ll eventually be moving into micro-services so that’s also a plus.
Job responsibilities will entail collaborating with team members, product owners and customers to develop applications to service the needs of movie studios, independent film distributors, production companies, and others in the entertainment field. Projects will include developing new applications, integrations to third-party systems, developing new features in existing applications, refactoring and re-architecting existing features and being a contributor of ideas within the organization.
What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Create, enhance and maintain areas of existing complex product as part of a team of developers.
- Work at every layer of the stack: front-end, middle-tier, service layer and data layer.
- Participate in SCRUM development process.
- Potentially work with team to rewire parts of the existing ASP.NET system into Angular.
Skills and Knowledge
- *Minimum of 6 years experience with ASP.NET and C# is required although retraining from other technologies and languages such as Java is available for talented individuals
- *Minimum of 6 years experience working in front-end, middle-tier, back-end. Specifically, experience wiring databases to web front-ends using either an object-based middle-tier or RESTful APIs (both are required).
- *Minimum six years experience working in a team environment, including use of source control, code reviews and CI/CD.
- Experience with ASP.NET and C#.
- Ability to wire up ASP.NET form to perform CRUD operations against a database.
- Ability to call RESTful APIs.
- Experience leading a team of developers desirable.
- Experience with databases, database design and SQL server in particular.
- General knowledge of accounting principles is helpful.
- Experience with Git, Entity Framework, Kendo, OData, jQuery and/or Angular desirable.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.