Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Lab Operations Engineer
to join their team in Boulder, CO
for a permanent position
Position : Lab Operations Engineer
Location : Boulder, CO 80301
Duration : Full Time Role
Salary : Market
t is an entry level position, who wants to become lab guru. Looking for recent grads in Computer Science background.
- We are currently looking for a Lab Operations Engineer, to run the Colorado lab and lead the testing as we develop and rollout new features and deployment architectures based on the distribution of the Magma Core project. The position will report directly to company Co-Founder and CTO and provide critical support for the engineering team.
- Work in close collaboration with the engineering team, as well as, Facebook Connectivity and top tier telecom operator functional teams, to develop and execute test plans
- Work closely with customers to ensure a test network is created representative of their deployments and support recreation and root cause analysis of issues seen in the field
- Work with customers in helping deploy, maintain and troubleshoot customer environments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or an equivalent discipline
- Understanding of LTE architecture and the Evolved Packet Core
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Basic understanding of 3GPP Diameter-based AAA protocols: Gx, Gy, S6a
- Some experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Hands on experience with Linux administration and command line tools
- Hands on experience with Android and iOS smartphones
- Experience with configuration of MikroTik and/or Ubiquiti routers and switches
- Experience with G-Suite tools (Sheets, Docs, Drive) for productivity and documentation
- Experience with Bash. Ability to read and understand Python and Go code is a plus
- Experience with docker, kubernetes, and/or AWS is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.