Role: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Franklin, TN (100% Remote)
Duration: 4+ months contract
Must pass a background/drug screen
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure quality and integrity: Work with developers on some of our most cutting-edge cloud and architecture initiatives by writing clear and detailed, yet concise, test cases, performing manual testing, and identifying opportunities for automation.
- Coordinate with your Scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, and release readiness
- Identify areas of improvement within our current processes, and help build out more efficient solutions
- Define, analyze, and refine User Story acceptance criteria, and translate those into test cases
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demonstrations and Retrospectives
- Engage the development teams on QA values, principles, and best practices
- Maintain test case repository to ensure high quality product deliverables; assist with risk, change and dependency management
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and be the subject matter expert
- 3-5+ years of manual software testing experience, including in-depth experience in SDLC, Agile, test plan creation, requirements analysis, test case design, and test execution best practices
- Skilled in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Detail oriented with ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into actionable tests, abstract up from low- level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Ability to work with the vast array of information gathered during story refinement and planning, and to exercise flexibility with changing priorities
- Experience with HL7 testing is required
- Experience with API testing through Postman is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients during collaborative E2E testing for go-live
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.