Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Solutions Architect
to join their team in Los Angeles, CA.
This is a full
-time, direct-hire role.
The Solution Architect will perform design work for large and complex software and the interfaces between them. Position will drive adherence to standards, processes and policies and create architecture documentation. Play a leadership role in setting the architecture of developed applications.
This includes working effectively across technical domains, with Enterprise Architects, Information Architects, Application Architects, and other technical resources. This covers front-end web applications and back-end systems, messaging, and database systems, as well as interaction between enterprise level common components. The technical skills will focus on Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET, SQL, SSRS, BizTalk, SharePoint, SOA, SOAP, REST, JSON, MVC and Responsive Design).
- Develop high level and detailed designs for assigned development initiatives and conduct Design Reviews with management and development teams.
- Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required
- Provide training for application development and support teams on newly implemented coding techniques, reporting frameworks and other application frameworks including promoting code reuse.
- Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including database servers, application servers, libraries, and frameworks. Perform technical due diligence on third-party products prior to integration.
- Advise senior management on how products and processes could be improved.
- Maintain a list of standards and tools to be utilized by application development and support teams.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with transactional Internet solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and key industry standards such as C#, ASP.NET, SQL, SSRS, BizTalk, SharePoint, SOA, SOAP, REST, JSON, MVC and Responsive Design.
- Must have good working knowledge of application security, such as Multifaction Authentication (MFA), x509 Certificates, SSL, SAML, encryption, etc.
- Experience in Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), Design Patterns, and Distributed Architectures.
- Must have skill in Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Visio, XMLSpy, SOAP UI, and SQL Management Studio.
- Able to Create design overviews for systems, educate others on design of solution and standards, review code and provide constructive feedback on improvement, research and recommend changes in software development standards and processes.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to contribute to multiple project/demands simultaneously.
- Finance industry experience a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.