Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for FTT Ethernet Engineer
to join their team in Boulder, CO.
Position : FTT Ethernet Engineer
Location : Boulder, CO 80301
Duration : 6 Months
Lit Fiber to the Ethernet Engineering team is an all-star cast of highly motivated, technical professionals who are responsible for engineering solutions for all Lit Fiber to the Tower Ethernet services implemented on FTT network. Members of this team are excited to utilize cutting edge technology day in and day out to design the powerful, reliable services customers enjoy. Ethernet Engineers are extremely detail oriented, highly organized, and communicate effectively with the organization. Fast paced, technical, and driven are a few words that describe this elite group.
An exciting opening for a highly motivated and quick learning Ethernet Engineer to join this team to assist with and gain experience in many areas of engineering as part of a Tier 1 service provider. This individual will work alongside the other engineers and assist with gathering engineering information, creating/updating designs, equipment logistics, and dispatching field engineers with a detailed statement of work. An ideal candidate will possess working knowledge of Layer 2 networking. Candidates should also have a strong understanding of Microsoft Office and Visio as these applications are critical for day to day functions. This Engineer will need to have strong understanding of core competencies such as physical connectivity over fiber and copper, riser and cross connects, as well as related terminology. Due to the fast paced atmosphere here, great organization skills are a must.
This is a great opportunity for a bright and driven individual who wants to develop a highly desired skillset and career with a rapidly growing service provider.
- Project Engineering: Engineer is responsible for managing and completing projects as assigned in a timely manner. Responsibilities will focus on end to end Core design (Tying Customer MTSO to an existing or new company Core) and designing tower collector rings (Tying Cell Towers to The Core) , but special projects may include network audits, network configuration & inventory verification, creation of network tools & reports, and other projects as assigned. Work within engineering teams to design and deliver product solutions on time and within budget, as well maintaining a high level of communication with project managers.
- Network Documentation: Engineer will be responsible for creating and updating network documentation and drawings, using KML files to validate and design diverse network configurations. Candidate should have strong Visio and written skills.
- Network Optimization: We always look for ways to enable delivery of services more efficiently. Having a good eye to identify areas of optimization is a key to thriving in this role.
Ideal candidate has a Bachelor of Science degree (B. S.) or equivalent from four-year University or technical school and/or comparable 3 to 5 years’ experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.