Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Compensation Consultant
. This is a 1-year contract
. 100% remote
and may reside in Washington, Oregon, or California. This role is a fully benefitted limited duration role.
The Compensation Consultant will assist in the development, analysis, and ongoing administration of various compensation programs. This role is on the Compensation Architecture team within Compensation and as such has a heavy focus on systems related work.
This role is responsible for implementing shift differential and other premium pay components into the ERP system as well as doing salary surveys and uploading salary survey information into our market pricing software. This role may work on projects like internal minimum wages, systems upgrades or enhancements (market pricing tool, ERP, etc.), reporting tools, new compensation systems and/or tools and conduct data collection and analysis for special projects.
If you get excited about combining your compensation and systems\tools knowledge please apply!
- Conducts and completes salary surveys and analyzes results for market competitiveness. Recommends necessary adjustments and analyzes costs of proposed adjustments.
- Works in collaboration with department leadership to design, develop and implement uniform compensation practices (such as policies, procedures, guidance, and guidelines.)
- Partners with HRIS, Payroll and Information Services to create\update shift differentials, premium pay, and salary structures in the ERP system.
- Serves as a consultant to the Compensation team and others on options related to this work.
- Serves as a resource and consultant to HR team members, managers, and employees relative to compensation policy and systems, wage and hour guidelines, interpretation/application/resolution of pay matters.
- Demonstrates positive working relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization. Keeps both Human Resources and leadership staff informed and updated on compensation initiatives, from small reclassifications requests to complete revisions of base pay program.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science or related field or equivalent education/experience.
- 4 years general HR experience with related compensation experience including data collection and analysis, working knowledge of compensation systems, wage & hour laws and exempt classifications, or;
- 3 years’ experience as a compensation analyst to include job evaluation methodology and principles of wage/salary administration.
- Knowledge of human resources policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of information systems, especially hardware/software applications, and their application to human resources systems. Knowledge of and proficiency in computer skills and applications such as: word processing software; Excel spreadsheet software, database software and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated skills in working collaboratively, courteously, and tactfully with difficult situations and/or people to identify issues and solve problems.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and convey information effectively in verbal, written and electronic communication. Builds effective relationship with peers.
- Ability to independently prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines with complete, accurate information and complete analysis of issues.
- Ability to present recommendations and/or decisions and persuade others, as necessary, with tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of math and statistics to calculate figures, percentages, and algebraic equations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective presentations to managers and staff.
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve d difficult problems with effective solutions. Resourceful in finding answers.
- Works effectively across functional teams, minimizing impact to the customer.
- Knowledgeable in current practices, trends and information affecting compensation programs.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.