A Fortune 500 client of ours is looking for a Software Engineer IV - Data Migration
for a Full Time Direct Hire position for 100% Remote.
preference Candidate can be based out of these states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MN, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA and WA
Salary: + Plus up-to 10% annual bonus potential
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information science or equivalent work experience in a related field required
• 10+ years of total work experience with 7+ years’ experience in Data Migration, Data Quality domain required.
• Excellent understanding of Data Quality and Data Extraction-Transformation-Load Lifecycle required.
• 5+ years’ experience in Data Integration tools required (Informatica Power Center preferred).
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts .Net framework, UML, XML.
• Advanced knowledge of database design and SQL (Query Language) required
• Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F & O Data import export tool experience preferred.
• Experience work with tools such as Atlas, D365 AOT Table access preferred
• Have experience in estimating development effort
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
• Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
• Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• 2+ years of Metals industry experience preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.