Atrilogy’ direct client is seeking a IT Strategy Consultant to join their team in downtown Los Angeles. This is a full-time, direct-hire role.
The Technology Strategy Lead role resides under the Tech Strategy & Planning group and will manage and monitor the development of the technology strategic planning for our client. This individual contributor will provide visibility into technology investment decisions and connect technology to the business priorities to achieve strategic objectives.
Role responsibilities include the creation and maintenance of detailed plans and roadmaps. The Lead will also connect the technology and business stakeholders to inform the tech strategic planning progress and provide status and reporting to executives. The position will continuously monitor and shape the composition and achievement of objectives over time. The Lead works closely with the Office of CIO and Technology & Innovation's Senior Leadership Team for alignment and accuracy supporting the IT organizational transformation strategies. Additional responsibilities include providing lead support for the other areas of the Tech Strategy & Planning group, including IT Metrics & Reporting, Organizational Change Management / Tech Communications, and IT Financial Management.
- Support the monitoring and maintenance of the enterprise technology strategy.
- Collaborate with the CIO and senior leadership team to ensure the strategic alignment to the business and overall accuracy of tech strategy objectives.
- Engage with industry experts and consulting partners to understand and evaluate industry trends.
- Perform industry research, create strategic partnerships, attend events, and create benchmarking to inform technology strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to connect strategic planning to the metrics practices for measuring, monitoring, and communicating progress and achievement of technology strategies for continuous leadership engagement and evaluating courses of action for effectiveness.
- Communicate technology plans and strategies with business leaders.
- Review the IT governance structure and ensuring current status on a regular basis.
- Provide regular strategy updates to key stakeholders include T&I senior leadership, executive committee and other stakeholders and ensure current status of planning and roadmap.
- Complete all required regulatory and compliance training.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of five years’ work experience, preferably in consulting and/or corporate strategy
- Minimum of two years’ experience in banking and financial services industry or fintech
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, require agility in deliverable turnaround time.
- Experience with Visio
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Demonstrated extensive experience with models and methods for business and technology strategic planning, including creating roadmaps, updates, and concept visualization
- Demonstrated ability to take abstract strategy concepts and translate into consumable documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various business units and drive outcomes
- Experience and perspective across multiple product and business lines, including scope outside of IT
- Strong ability to clearly present on technology to senior leaders and executive committee, both technical and non-technical audience
- Strong information competency, comfortable with abstraction and unstructured situations
- Understanding of IT governance and risk and bank industry regulatory standards preferred
- Understanding of fundamental IT Management Preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.