Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Web Developer
to join their team in Phoenix, AZ. This is a Full-Time, Direct-hire
The Developer will design layout, configure, test, and deploy changes to the portal as well as maintain overall system functionality. This role directly supports the technical success of the online portal engaging the general public, and employers as a single location to access information. This person enjoys the role technology plays in contributing to a positive experience and outcomes. This role will engage with IT and other Administrators to integrate new technology systems into the portal, as well as provide technical support for incidents. This role will establish a change control process, monitor metrics, analyze problems, and support frequent feedback initiatives to determine future development.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Support needs by designing, configuring, testing, and deploying changes to portal layout and functionality, ultimately making a positive difference.
- Assist the Product Manager and stakeholders by assessing value and effectiveness of portal functionality through metric (usage and performance) monitoring, feedback mechanisms and feature recommendations aligned with strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Support internal stakeholders by providing guidance and assistance with creating, updating, and maintaining content.
- Provide customized feature-functionality in partnership with IT resources utilizing integration technologies.
- Support system users by monitoring application health and resolving tier 2 support tickets within established SLAs.
- Maintain status for all portal projects and assist to resolve all issues for new and existing channels.
- Establish change control process that includes performing tests on all configuration and upgrade processes to achieve objectives.
- Support the determination of long-term objectives for site; along with providing recommendations for portal enhancements.
- Analyze relevant system upgrades and applications to ensure compliance of all program requirements.
- Inform stakeholders through communication of routine reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or IT discipline required, or equivalent work experience with demonstrated ability may be considered
- Minimum (1 to 4) years of relevant work such as application administration, development or analysis experience required
- Minimum (2) years of experience in portal application configuration and administration experience strongly preferred
- Minimum (2) years project coordination experience strongly preferred
- Experience with basic HTML, Modo, or other technologies preferred
- Marketing and Customer Engagement technologies experience preferred
- Customer Service and/or portal design and launch experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of personal computer software applications including Microsoft 365 Office Applications required.
- Attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented, self-starter with a driving curiosity for engagement strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential and multiple projects are worked simultaneously.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and utilizing personas to create customized content
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Creatively work through challenging projects that involve several variables and multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to work adaptable work schedules based upon business/system needs.
- Maintain professional image and work environment.
- Organize, plan, prioritize and follow through on work using basic time management skills
- Ability to gain, understand and apply information and data as it relates to Information Technology
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Learn new applications, tools, and technologies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.