Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Program Coordinator
to join their team on-site in Louisville, CO
. This is a Full-Time, Direct-Hire role
The R&D Program Coordinator works with internal and external stakeholders to administer and execute operational activities of the Research & Development department under the direction of the Chief Research and Development Officer (CRDO). Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage monthly and quarterly executive member and industry committee meetings, which includes coordinating agendas, gathering, and compiling content (e.g., PowerPoint), planning meetings, ensuring proper review, taking notes during meetings.
- Coordinate across the company on CRDO Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that require cross-functional collaboration.
- Manage and coordinate the development and production of department-level external reports.
- Manage the CRDO budget, provide overall view on R&D engagements/travel/etc.
- Support the R&D departments with finance and accounting processes.
- Maintain and develop email lists and member database, including creating lists, adding, and removing email addresses.
- Resolve complex scheduling requests for VPs and department staff.
- Other program and administrative duties as assigned.
- Responsible for collaboration with Project Management and R&D leadership tracking against both R&D and corporate goals. Managing corporate tools for OKR updates.
- Ability to work independently. Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable communicating with a wide variety of people internal and external to the company.
- Self-motivated, confident, with good problem-solving skills. Resourceful and takes initiative when needed. Utilizes available resources in an efficient way to help enhance the program.
- Understands and has worked with budgets and accounting processes.
- Plans for and produces work product of very high quality. Is dependable. Follows up and takes initiative in areas of responsibility.
- Maintains confidentiality externally and internally where applicable.
- Able to plan and coordinate large complex meetings and events with multiple stakeholders managing the timeline and schedule before, during and after.
- Minimum of 10 years administrative experience at a senior/executive level.
- Experience supporting and tracking budgets and accounting processes with previous experience reporting out in both areas.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, as well as knowledge of project scheduling tools and philosophies.
- Requires knowledge of the principles of cost estimating, scheduling, and contract administration.
- Experience working with Koan or other tools used for tracking objectives or goals preferred but not required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.