Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Sourcer/Recruiter
for a 6 month contract position with the opportunity to be hired full-time based on performance and business need. This will be a remote
role however candidates local to Southern California are preferred.
As a Diversity Sourcing Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for sourcing our clients corporate finance business who is looking to raise the bar on the talent they bring into the organization. You’ll be the one using creative sourcing strategies and tools to find the best talent the market has to offer, while focusing on candidates who come from progressive technology companies. In this role, you’ll be market facing and have the opportunity to represent our client as an innovative technology company who’s focused on elevating and accelerating the diversity of our workforce.
- Consistently and proactively create innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies that build and maintain engaged diverse talent pipelines for critical talent pools in our corporate finance business.
- Screen and qualify talent and identify opportunities to connect them with key business leaders.
- Establish and maintain meaningful internal stakeholder relationships with Talent Acquisition, business leaders and HR business partners.
Tell the client story to diverse candidates and cultivate relationships with diverse talent pools to attract the best and the brightest
- 5+ years of full cycle, high-volume recruiting experience in an agency, start-up or corporate environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting for finance roles at all levels, ideally in a technology company.
- A talent for identifying diverse talent through various methods and strategies including passive sourcing, community partnerships and networking.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. In fact, at times you’ll feel a bit like a Copywriter as you’ll be upscaling job descriptions and writing engaging messages to candidates.
- Experience working in LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent CRMs and multiple online collaboration tools.
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.