Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator
in Phoenix, AZ
. This role will be working Middleware configuration and troubleshooting with the Application teams. We are looking for someone with strong hands on experience with Chef and/or Terraform
. This is a 6 month contract to hire
role and will sit 100% Remote
: Systems Administrator- Linux
: Phoenix, AZ (Remote)
: 6 Month Contract to Hire (W2)
- Work through incident management queue
- Implement change requests as needed.
- Work with other teams for project work, troubleshooting and other activities as needed.
- Ownership of server boots/reboots
- Proactively monitor systems for the prevention of systems outages
- Write, deploy, maintain, and review Chef cookbooks.
- Work with developers for code pull requests using Bitbucket.
- Run Terraform scripts as needed for server builds and retires.
- Middleware administration using Jboss/Payara/Tomcat
- Administer system backups with Commvault.
- Administer system backups with Rubrik.
- Administer HP 3Par SAN infrastructure.
- Adding/Removing LUNs
- Expanding storage for VMWare
- Administer EMC VMAX infrastructure
- Administer VMWare systems on Nutanix Hyperconverged infrastructure
- 2+ Years’ experience working with Linux
- General Linux experience using the RedHat distribution.
- Good understanding of Hypervisor technologies using VMWare.
- Good understanding of configuration management using Chef.
- Good understanding of backup/restore procedures using Commvault and Rubrik Software
- Good understanding of Middleware administration using JBoss and Payara.
- Basic understanding of infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Basic understanding of orchestration using Ansible.
- Basic understanding of SAN storage technologies using EMC VMAX and HP 3Par and Brocade SAN Switches
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.