direct client in Phoenix, AZ
is looking for a 100% Remote Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
to join their team on a long-term contract
basis. W2 only please!
The Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator is a thought leader in the ongoing digital transformation. In this role, the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator works with business leadership to determine requirements, evaluate solutions, and implements those solutions that achieve business objectives with a focus on user adoption. Utilizing tools including but not limited to Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, Exchange, Flow, Planner, OneNote, Delve, Sway, and Stream, the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator leads projects from inception through design and delivery to successful implementation and adoption.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer, manage, and implement changes to the enterprise Microsoft 365 environment.
- Partner and collaborate with business leadership to design, implement, provide guidance, and support solutions using Office 365 tools.
- Gather business requirements, determine priorities, perform due diligence activities, select, and recommend solutions, develop scopes of work and implementation plans.
- Develop and implement solutions for enterprise content management, workflows, and enterprise search.
- Configure and maintain security, user identities, and domains for the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Identify, research, and keep apprised of emerging cloud technologies, solutions, strategies, and developments with the goal of identifying opportunities for their use.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices for enterprise email security regarding anti-spam, anti-phish and anti-virus policies and procedures. Ideal candidate will have Mimecast experience.
- Work with other members of the IT team to ensure standards are included, applied, and maintained across all product sets and solutions.
- Manage and maintain VMware virtualization environment on a hyperconverged server platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, life sciences, or related area or equivalent work experience
- One or more Microsoft 365 Certifications preferred
- 5+ years of experience implementing, operating, and supporting Microsoft 365 tools including deep experience with Microsoft 365 at both user and admin level.
- Experience implementing and managing Microsoft SharePoint with an understanding of overall architecture, hierarchy, and administration.
- Understanding of networking concepts and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Demonstrated understanding of Azure services, configuration options, and integrations.
- Experience working with global teams and clients.
- Experience working with C-Suite, end-users, and customers to determine solution requirements preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen including a basic understanding of accounting, human resources, operations, procurement, and sourcing.
- Proficient in performing needs assessments and making recommendations based on the discovered needs.
- Creative, entrepreneurial thinker who can manage risks, try new approaches, and use good judgment.
- Strong analytical skills to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives and demands simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.