Full-time / Direct Hire - Covid Remoter
Role: Manager Data Science & Analytics
Location: Birmingham, MI (Covid Remote)
Duration: Full-time / Direct Hire
Must pass a background/drug screen
We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
We are looking for a Manager of Data Science to join our Data Science practice.
The role combines the passion for finding opportunity areas in the CRM, digital marketing and marketing transformation domain, an experience in consulting with expertise in methods of statistical analysis.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for helping teams better define product or project goals, targets and requirements mapped to the core practice areas. In this role you will perform deep dive analyses to understand performance drivers of various campaign and CRM initiatives. This will then help client teams translate goals and objectives into data driven solutions.
As an evangelist for data science, you will partner with stakeholders in various Publicis divisions, industries and geographies, in order to ensure that increasingly more solutions we bring to the market are data driven and are supported by a meaningful data sciences group.
Core areas of focus for this group includes applications in customer segmentations, media and advertising optimization solutions, personalization systems and forecasting.
Responsibilities (in addition to what’s listed above)
- Research and bring innovations to develop next generation solutions in core functional areas related to digital marketing & customer experience solution blocks - Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Campaign Management
- Provide thought leadership, coaching and mentorship in the field of data science in working with cross functional teams, both internal and client facing
- Assess client needs and requirements to ensure your team is adopting the appropriate approach to resolve client challenges
- Lead solution scoping and definition for data science engagements
- Guide, mentor and grow data science consultants
- Ability to develop and grow complex client relationships
- Thorough problem identification and analytical skills
- B.S/MS in Business, Math, Statistics or other quantitative or computational fields
- 5+ years in consulting/agency background with experience in developing analytical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and cultivate new business opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication and experience in developing data centered communications with senior clients
- An understanding of methods in strategic analysis and it’s applications in customer segmentations, media and advertising optimization solutions, personalization systems and forecasting
- Experience in interpreting results of statistical analysis
- Excellent quantitative skills and the ability to tell a story using data
- Ability to initiate and cultivate projects from conception to completion with minimal guidance
- Passionate about turning data into actionable insights
- Experience in statistical programming in R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB or Python a plus
- CRM or Automotive experience a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.