Our direct client is seeking a Manager, Data Science & Analytics to join their team as a Direct-Hire / full-time employee to work remote as per the Pacific time.
100% Remote! Team is in San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
Hi there! We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
The Data Science & Analytics team is driving adoption, usage, and revenue for the ecosystem of a global technology client through Data Strategy, advanced reporting and Analytics.
: Manager, Data Science & Analytics leads the day-to-day work of the Data Science & Analytics team (currently 3-4 analysts):
Required Technical Skills
- Deliver Data-driven, actionable insights
- Present insights to clients and internal teams in a compelling and relevant story with recommendations backed by robust analysis
- Develop strategies to help clients activate their analytics
- Manage and develop a team of analysts to build deep subject matter expertise
- Provide strategic guidance on analytics and measurement strategies
- Develop an intimate understanding of our client’s business and their customers, and pro-actively identify ways to help our clients achieve their goals
- Work closely with account teams to identify opportunities, participate in new initiatives and strengthen our position in digital transformation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including creative, design and technology to shape meaningful customer journeys and customer centric thinking
- Experience with campaign targeting, segmentation, test design/learning plans, reporting (including report automation) and optimization of:
- App data (usage/retention)
- Account data (first and 3rd party)
- Transactional data (services signups, offer redemption)
- Engagement data (email opens/clicks, push notifications taps, web visits and clickstream, banner clicks)
- Audience targeting, segmentation, test design/learning plans, reporting and optimization of campaigns across:
- CRM channels (email, Push Notifications)
- Website/mobile (Adobe/Google Analytics)
- Paid Media
- Data Mining / Profiling
- Data Visualization: advanced Excel, Tableau, Looker, Power BI.
Who are you
- Braze (or similar marketing automation platforms)
- Adobe Test & Target
- DMP/Digital media
- Other packages / platforms / skills
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field. MBA preferred
- 8-10+ years of work experience in a quantitative business environment with 5+ years in marketing analytics
- Passion for digital analytics, working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions
- Experience leading and delivering marketing analytics engagements
- Strong knowledge of the digital space and digital analytics
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to challenge status quo and gain adoption
- Comfortable with working in and contributing to a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Management or mentorship experience - providing training, project support, career advice and delegated responsibilities
- Good understanding of advanced statistical techniques, including uplift modeling, logistic regression and cluster analysis
- An understanding of master data management principles and data governance best practices
- Proven ability to influence stakeholder and senior leaders, and manage organizational change
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.