Our direct client is looking for a Director, Commerce Retail Media Strategy for a Full Time Direct Hire.
This is remote during COVID, then onsite once COVID is lifted.
Candidates can be based out of either of these Location:
Role: Director, Commerce Retail Media Strategy
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary: $150k - $165k plus up to 20% Bonus
- New York City, NY – NYC / First Choice
- Chicago, IL
- Miami, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
Our direct current client, a leader in the marketing industry with their digital expertise since the start of the internet is growing. With a focus in media, they provide inclusive services covering but not limited to web development, media planning and buying, technology & innovation, emerging media, analytics, mobile, advertising, creative and social influence marketing and search. They are actively seeking a Director of Retail Media Strategy which will focus on key accounts within their portfolio.
The Commerce Director is responsible for driving strategy for all things ecommerce, to ensure the program meets client objectives and helps grow their online business. The Associate Director will partner with clients to address ecommerce media landscape and will work with client stakeholders and agency shopper teams to develop strategy and plans to execute media most effectively across eCommerce including Amazon (Search and Display), Instacart, Shipt, etc. as well as omni-channel Retail Media platforms, including, Kroger, Walmart, Target, and retail networks such as Criteo and Quotient. The commerce Associate Director is accountable for working with the team to ensure performance is hitting stated revenue, sales, and online goals. Proven excellence and experience in online retail digital media required. A background in shopper marketing and in-depth knowledge of retailer landscape is a plus.
Responsible for gathering the research and data needed to formulate strategic plans that will grow client business
- Key lead for client conversations, acts as bridge between media and shopper team/agency for streamlining omni-channel strategies with key retail partners
- Responsible for presenting strategic recommendations, soliciting feedback and ensuring team is able to execute on strategy to effectively hit goals
- Reports to VP Commerce Practice lead, but acts as key day-to-day account lead over team
- Actively contribute to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Develop skills by participating in ongoing training, workshops, etc.
- Support in any new business pitches and related work as required
- Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis
- Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
- Responsible for timely response to daily communication regarding campaign level inquiries (client, vendors, internal
- Maintain professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree required, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
- Strong Understanding of ecommerce landscape
- 5+ years of hands-on account management experience in online advertising with a focus on e-commerce
- In-depth experience with Amazon and Walmart is a must
- Knowledge of activation & optimization techniques across Retailer Media and ecommerce platforms a must
- Deep knowledge of ad serving platforms and online analytic solutions
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in managing and leading people
- Knowledge of shopper media is a plus
- Experience in ecommerce marketing for both brand-building and direct response initiatives
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams
- Technically strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, with polished presentations skills a must
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Desire to work in an industry which is constantly evolving and presenting new and unique challenges
- Ability to sell ideas clearly and deliver value
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.