Our direct client is looking for Social Analytics Analyst, for 3 month Contract
This is a short-term Contract, 3 months, 100% REMOTE
The client is based in Detroit, MI
The client is leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet.
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter Analytics
- Netbase (or a social listening equivalent)
- Data Visualization: advanced Excel
- 3-5 years of experience in Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing, or a business-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field that includes significant quantitative study
- Strong critical thinking skills, and are proactive about questioning the norm and pushing for improvements
- Experience authoring reports for various executive stakeholders with different levels of quantitative knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
: Experience with social media performance analysis, creative analysis, sentiment analysis, reporting and optimization of:
- Organic social media creative executions
- Social media channel health data
- Competitive social performance
- Online (earned) conversation
- This role will be responsible for analyzing performance metrics for organic social content and providing optimization recommendations across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) in weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports.
- This role will also be responsible for online conversation analysis through tools like Netbase and Socialbakers.
- This candidate will be pulling data, analyzing results, and translating the results to various groups on the project, so a background with data visualization and storytelling is very helpful.
- Expectation is that you can work independently and own projects when needed, but also work collaboratively across departments.
- Communicate clearly and proactively with internal teams, and client communication as relevant to the role.
- Ability to interpret and articulate data clearly and concisely.