Our end client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for a seasoned Technical Writer / Web Content
for 8-12+ month contract role with possible extension.
This is 100% remote position, but candidates MUST work Eastern Time Zone hours
East Coast work hours! 8am – 5pm Eastern Time
**** Client will ask for portfolios OR samples of work
The Sr HR Technical Writer /Copywriter is responsible for designing, creating, maintaining and supporting the development and submission of HR content for various digital workplace solutions (Intranet ( SharePoint Online), HR Knowledge Base ( ServiceNow), Virtual Assistant, Mobile). This role will provide content strategy and support in the all areas of HR ensuring adherence to the established standards and governance set in place. Additionally, this role will drive the HR self-service strategy and vision through intranet content and knowledge article development process: creation, revision, review, approval, and coordination efforts with the HR CoEs, Employee Service Centers and Information Technology (IT). This role will be responsible for driving continuous solutioning toward an enhanced user experience by conducting user experience testing, SEO, analytics and strategy. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, extremely organized, creative, able to quickly develop content on multiple projects in multiple stages at the same time according to a project plan, knowledgeable of multiple writing styles ( Minimalism, UX Writing, Copywriting, Writing for the Web& Virtual Assistants, Knowledge Bases, and mobile), detail oriented, adept at working in a team environment, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment. Ability to interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather insights, process, procedures to develop new content and able to build relationships quickly.
Job Responsibilities Principal
• Develops and updates HR Content and self-service materials in accordance with established content standards, tone , voice, look and feel and governance process
• Supports HR CoEs and Employee Service Centers with creating, review, editing, and refresh of content through regular content audits and identify content gaps
• Ability to obtain information and processes from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) through research, interviews, and user design and testing
• Able to translate technical processes, policies or procedures for end-users and through content development and workflows
• Works collectively with HR CoEs to ensure content is SEO optimized and digitized for content consumption
• Ability to create and maintain digital assets for use with content and story- telling (icons, graphics, videos, photos)
• Supports content strategy and conducts continuous content audits identifying content gaps and needs for enhanced user experience
• Understanding of document control and maintaining multiple versions of content
• Work closely with Corporate Communications, IT, HR Technology on system enhancements, workflow design, requirements and maintenance of the HR Portal Content, Knowledge Base and Knowledge Articles
• Maintains HR Intranet and Knowledge Article catalog and ensures content is easily understood by team members for self-service
• Responsible for conducting content audits, pulling and analysis of content analytics and identifying content gaps through tools such as Google, SharePoint and ServiceNow Analytics
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Technical Writing, Instructional Design, UX Writing/Research, Human Resources, Marketing or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Experience in Knowledge Management/Self-Service Systems, ServiceNow, Shared Services, Knowledgebase, Virtual Assistants, or HR Portals/Intranet
• 5+ years of experience in writing content using multiple writing styles and developing content and graphics and driving SEO strategy for end-users for digital workplaces (Enterprise wide or HR portals/Intranets, Knowledge Management Systems (ServiceNow, Helpdesk), Virtual Assistants, Copywriting, Mobile, Employee Training).
• Experience evaluating and developing HR content, graphics, SEO for a variety of digital workplaces (Intranets, Knowledge Bases, Virtual Assistant, Mobile, etc.)
• Working knowledge of topic-based writing, information mapping and minimalism
• Employee experience (EX) and User Design/Experience (UI/UX) preferred - Writing for the Web, User Testing, Intranets, Knowledge Management Systems, UX Analytics
• Analytical background - Interpreting data trends in conversions, pageviews, and other user actions to identify opportunities and guide UX design using SharePoint Analytics, Google Analytics, ServiceNow Analytics
• Ability to harmonize content into appropriate writing styles for self-service
• Experience in creating Style Guides/Tone of Voice documents/Governance Manuals
• Strong cross-group collaborator with exceptional general management skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, managers and HR CoEs
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with impact
• Ability to adhere to policy in the maintenance of confidential information
• Track record of working well in small, large, and highly matrixed group environments
• Strong willingness to roll up sleeves and work on multiple projects in different stages
• Strong follow-through ability to see projects to completion without significant oversight required and work to a project plan
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Advanced Proficiency in the following Software preferred / Nice to Have"
• SharePoint Online / SharePoint Designer ( Intranets)
• Adobe Creative Clous Suite and Authoring Tools ( PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
• Google Analytics
• ServiceNow Analytics
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.