Our end client located in Dunwoody, GA is looking for a Software Engineer for a 3-month contract to hire position (remote). This person needs to have roughly 2.5+ years of python experience, AWS experience, be a good problem solver, excellent communicator and quick learner!
Top 5 Must Haves: Python, AWS Experience, Strong problem solver, proficient communication/mentor skills, quick learner.
As a Software Engineer II in the Engineering Enablement organization, you will be a part of a software team that designs and develops efficient and highly scalable code that is used end client. A successful candidate is self-motivated, with the drive to excel and exceed commitments. You thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere where wearing multiple hats is encouraged. You learn new skills and technology quickly. You have strong collaboration/communication skills, as you will be a member of a scrum team consisting of other software engineers and a product owner who are intensely collaborating in meaningful way.
Technology We Use:
- Python, Terraform, Amazon Web Services, Github, NewRelic, Pagerduty
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Participate in best practices, code reviews, and process improvements.
- Ensures all documentation and knowledge bases are updated to help encourage good collaboration within and outside of our group.
- Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies.
- Passionate and flexible engineer that enjoys solving complex problems.
- Participate in Team on-call rotation.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- 2+ years of experience in application development.For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.