Our direct current client is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
to join their team in Phoenix, AZ. This is a full-time, direct-hire
role. 100% REMOTE!
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Must be very familiar with CRM workflows, CRM plugins, CRM Lead Management, CRM Case Management, CRM e-mail marketing, CRM Campaigns, CRM Roles.
- 4+ years of C#, .Net experience with 2+ years of experience in creating and consuming web services using C#.
- Must have used MS Visual Studio extensively.
- Any experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is huge plus.
- Good communication skill, quick learner, must be able to work with business users independently.
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the clients, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project.
- Good knowledge of CRM’s interoperability capability with MS Office, MS Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and MS BI Stack.
- Regularly communicating with the customer on the status of the issue resolution or Project.
- Well Versed with Agile practices.
- Excellent understanding of MS CRM architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in the client environment.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Understands and can articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.