Our end client is looking for a Seasoned Product Manager for 3-6 months contract role (100% remote)! This person MUST be stellar communication/interpersonal skills, effective communicator / team player, solid work history!
Sr. Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
Duration: 3 - 6 Months Contract
Top 5 Must Haves:
- Project Management Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Effective executive communication – written and spoken.
- Ability to raise risk.
- Ability to solve and build plan of action.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of product development lifecycle and product launch practices and processes.
- Demonstrated success running product launches that cross multiple departments, business units, processes and technologies.
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and organization skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to engage supporting departments and obtain buy-in.
- Strong collaborating and influencing skills with the ability to lead without authority.
- Advanced Project Management skills including demonstrated experience managing a full load of projects of significant scope, complexity and strategic importance to the company concurrently.
- Comfort and ability communicating with higher-level management.
- Comfort communicating complex business and product ideas into language that is understood by all supporting departments.
- Ability to gather and analyze information and data from multiple sources, prepare professional presentations, charts, graphs and tables of information for launch preparation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
The Senior Product Readiness Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of commercialization strategy and launch plans for Manheim Product portfolio key initiatives. This role will partner closely with the Manheim Product Team, as well as across broader Manheim organizational boundaries to ensure that all goals and milestones are met. This role will report to the Senior Director Product Operations and Commercialization and will be instrumental in building out readiness practices, processes, and success measures across the Manheim Product organization.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a combination of software product knowledge, operational knowledge, stakeholder consultation, user experience, and project management skills. He/she must also be a strong people influencer and driver for a shared future vision, collaborating and guiding the work of teams of product managers, professional services and project teams, and implementation teams to ensure a successful launch occurs for our clients.
- Product Launch Leadership: Lead development of and communicate comprehensive commercialization strategies and launch plans.
- Readiness Project Management: Work across organizational boundaries to ensure that all go-to-market goals and critical milestones are met.
- Operational Readiness: Drive operational readiness to ensure that the product can be properly marketed, sold, contracted, installed, trained, billed, supported, analyzed for utilization and canceled. Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders around key BAU activities.
- Defining Success: Works with the Operational leaders, Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Development to ensure success of product launches can be measured. Establish / strengthen proper internal controls to ensure compliance of established procedures.
- VOC: Keeps the voice and perspective of the customer present in the product process for in-market operations.
- Training and Support Alignment: Aids Product Management to ensure that training, sales, client services and installation have the facts to effectively plan for, train and support new product/solution being delivered to market.
- Process Improvement: Drives processes that elevate our go-to-marketing planning and ensuring operational readiness for product launches.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.