Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Packet Core & Virtualization 5G Engineer. This is a full time position in Littleton, CO.
Packet Core & Virtualization 5G Engineer
Location: Littleton, CO, 80122
Duration: Full Time
This team focuses on the deployment of our 5G packet core powered by Nokia and Mavenir. This team is an operational team working in a live production environment, utilizing CI/CD operations in order to test, debug, and deploy solutions live. This is a great opportunity for an individual to step on board a growing and financial strong start up.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Deploy and support core network functions across a cutting edge cloud native standalone 5G network.
- Engage with vendor personnel at Nokia and Mavenir to set up new services and features as well as upgrades.
- Participate in the investigation of innovative 5G technologies to improve the network virtualization infrastructure.
- Ensure that solutions adhere to defined standards and best practices and/or assist in the development of these standards and best practices.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, with strict deadlines, both as an individual contributor and team player.
- Participates in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas.
A Successful Engineer will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- At Least 4 years of experience working within the Wireless industry on either the carrier or vendor side of the house.
- Experience in implementing, integrating, and deploying solutions in the EPC (Evolved Packet Core).
- Hands on experience with 5G core network design and implementation, including how 5G differs in scope and technology from previous generations.
- Knowledge and/or documented work experience in the following core functions: SMF / UPF / AMF / NRF / NSSF / PCF / UDM / AUSF / MME, SAEGW, SPGW, or ePDG.
- Cloud Native Architecture experience including microservices and containerization.
- Familiar with DevOps and CI/CD methodology.
- Proven work experience in 5G / CUPS / LTE.
- General understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, SRV6, TCP/IP, ICMP and load balancing.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.