Our end client is looking for 2 candidates!!! One for Lead Software Engineer role and one for Sr. Software Engineer
role. Both will be contract-to-hire positions!!!.The initial contract could be anywhere from 3-6 months with the intention to convert to a full time permanent position in their Austin, TX
office. The role will be remote due to COVID at first.
Position: Lead Software Engineer (C# or .Net, etc) / Sr. Software Engineer (2 Positions)
Location: Austin, TX 78759
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
9+ years work experience in a senior technical role with direct hands-on skill set.
TOP 5 REQUIRED SKILLS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Strong C# or .NET skills and object-oriented design experience
- Applied use of design patterns and REST
- Experience delivering software in cloud-based systems.
- Data management (SQL and NoSQL technologies, ORMs like EF, NHibernate, Dapper).
- Familiar with UI technologies such as React, Angular etc.
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing success to the organization.
- Lead team of engineers in design/implement key technical projects.
- Able to articulate key issues and draft action plan and communicate with management.
- Execute on platform and applications roadmap deliverables.
- Develop and deliver enhancements which meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proactively collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to deliver business impacting projects.
- Develop high performance, scalable and secure solutions.
- Enhance and maintain tools to support enhanced catalogs.
- Plan and deliver core technology upgrades.
- Diagnose, design, and implement solutions to key technology or application problems.
- Our Software Engineers are part of an energetic team that build world-class solutions to benefit the auto buying public, dealers and manufacturers.
- You will be immersed in an environment that values your teamwork and creative problem-solving techniques while encouraging you to continue to learn new skills and technologies.
- Risk-taking is encouraged here and we reward great results.
- Collaboration and support are woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathons and brain-storming sessions to sprint reviews, you’ll be immersed in an environment that encourages bringing fresh ideas to the table with an innovative mindset.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.