Our direct client is seeking to hire a "Senior Process Analyst " for a PERMANENT HIRE role in Overland Park, KS.
Must be Technically Saavy and able to make strategic improvements working with Devices.
You will be working with a Large, Fortune 1000 company who has all the latest and greatest tools and technology, PLUS, working with a GREAT boss!!
Must be a local candidate
Working Remote, until COVID restrictions have lifted
The Sr. Process Analyst provides leadership structure, day-to-day execution, identification, and coordination in process improvements for the Client's Field Mobility Team.
This includes all facets within inventory, maintenance, deployment, and recovery for all technology supported by the team including all driver, dock/operations handhelds, vehicle mounted computers, in-cab IoT telematics technology. This position will also be responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting on trackable and measurable metrics as it pertains to inventory, service, and support of the technology. Additionally, The Sr. Process Analyst will be the primary liaison between IT (Information Technology), third party hardware, software, and service vendors as well as Business & Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full inventory management lifecycle, including safety stock planning for both break-fix and deployment projects, negotiations/procurement, request fulfillment/logistics, parts/inventory tracking, refurbishing, disposal/recycling and warranty management.
- Problem management, including the analysis and collaboration with stakeholders to identify problems/themes and root causes, including reporting, status/communication, prioritization and acting as a program manager for overall fix work efforts.
- This role is also responsible for helping to identify process and team improvement needs and implementation of those changes within assigned teams based on priority.
- This role drives the development and analysis of key operational metrics and uses them to identify and define performance and service improvements.
- Responsible for budget management and partnering with development/other teams to ensure well-coordinated communication to leadership and support team personnel.
- Manage process execution for in-cab technology in all tractors across Yellow, including technology deployment/refresh and coordination for tractor additions (new), decommission (retirements) and conversions from Linehaul to City tractors.
- Ensure accurate inventory management processes for Field Technology, including the tracking and management of deployed inventory, safety stock, return equipment at all depot/locations.
- Ensure service repair and logistics effectiveness, including efficiency / savings driven by consistent tracking, reuse and refurbishing of returned equipment as well as hardware RMA’s and warranty service.
- Work with respective teams to manage the equipment inventory position, establish appropriate safety stock and clear tracking processes.
- Partner with The Maintenance Service Team to implement streamlined coordination of equipment slated for repairs, deployments and decommissions.
- Ensure field service providers and internal Yellow teams meet SLAs for break-fix repair and monitoring services.
- Facilitate regular business review meetings with all stakeholders to surface execution challenges and establish/drive resolution plans.
- Understand capacity needs across teams based on historical demand, and manage overall contracts used to support and maintain handheld and In-Cab Technology.
- Possesses strong knowledge and utilization of automation languages and technologies for process improvement.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience as a process analyst responsible for developing and improving increasingly complex processes (relevant freight/logistics experience preferred).
- Education requirements: Bachelor’ degree in technology or related field
- Strong communication skills with the desire to build lasting relationships.
- Professional experience demonstrating the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees, vendors and contractors, to prepare reports and to communicate ideas effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good presentation, organizing, prioritizing and project management skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel at an intermediate level.
- Appreciation of risk, change, inventory and process management.
- Communication and Customer Focus
- Ensure proactive communication strategies to all stakeholders to ensure awareness of upcoming projects and other events that will impact the support Field Mobility solutions.
- Ensure all team members and stakeholders clearly understand service levels and goal targets; create a sense of urgency with all team members to drive toward goals.
- Planning & Organizing, Metrics Management
- Manage project intake and estimation and ensure proper planning for new projects impacting field technology, in partnership with stakeholders.
- Drive the development and analysis of key operational metrics to optimize team performance, capacity usage, and identify customer service and execution improvements
- Ensure improvement goals are well planned and communicated to ensure maximum positive impact.
- Automation Mindset
- Devops experience or experience interacting with development teams possessing technical knowledge in Python, GIT, Docker, Mongo, SQL, Ansible, API or other relevant automation tools and technology.
- Android, Mobile Device Management platforms, handheld hardware devices (Honeywell & Panasonic preferred).
- In-Cab telematics and IoT technology providers in the ELD and Drive Cam space.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.