We’re looking for mid-level network professionals to join Client’s Wireless 5G Network Engineering Team. The Network Engineer will join a team of other passionate engineers and bring a start-up spirit to design, evaluate, test, deploy, and optimize client’s future standalone 5G network. The candidate should also be innovative, analytical, a planner, have strong execution skills, and have the ability to learn, teach, and work in a team environment.
- Network Engineer II- Data Center/Cloud Engineer for a Contract to Hire Role in Cheyenne, WY
- The client is Onsite Monday – Friday; 8am – 5pm
- This is a Contract to Hire, candidate must be able to convert to full time
- 6 month contract to hire
Must work on site in Cheyenne
, WY, right away.
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Design and engineering of effective and scalable network systems and solutions
- Participate in evaluation, testing, selection, and deployment of foundational network elements for a nationwide greenfield network buildout
- Ensure that solutions adhere to defined standards and best practices and/or assist in the development of these standards and best practices.
- Effectively communicate engineering solutions through detailed high and low level diagrams
- Routinely research, analyze, test, retest, and troubleshoot complex problems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, with strict deadlines, both as an individual contributor and team player
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas
- Provide advanced technical leadership for complex project work, including functional subsystem upgrades for mission-critical network devices and services as well as strategic upgrades to the network
- Design, plan, and implement complex Data Center and public cloud network configurations
- Supply advanced technical direction and leadership to the organization through the planning and implementation processes
- Establish requirements, provide analysis for network and services specifications, network design, network partitioning, and network architecture definition
- Provide advanced expertise in the development of network test, validation, and integration plans on projects, and assurance of network integrity
- Work independently with vendors to understand, test, and drive new innovative features
Candidate should have extensive knowledge in the following areas:
Education and Experience
- Data Center network design and engineering
- Multi-site architecture, Spine/leaf configuration, VDCs, edge routing
- eBGP, iBGP, IS-IS, VRFs, and QoS
- Integration with public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Server virtualization - VMWare, Openstack
- Network Deployment and Operations Automation - Ansible, Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Network configuration automation (Scripting with Perl/Python/Bash)
- IPv6 - SLAAC and DHCPv6
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) - Design and Traffic Engineering
- Solid Understanding of the OSI model, routing and switching protocols, network security, IPv4 and IPv6 networking, subnetting, and operational experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience in large enterprise or carrier space
- Professional networking certifications a plus- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent
- Public cloud certifications a plus - Advanced Networking, Cloud Network Engineer, or equivalent
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.