Atrilogy Solutions Group
has a Contract to Hire
job opportunity with our direct client for a .Net Architect
based in Houston, TX
. For immediate consideration please respond with your resume in word or pdf format along with the daytime contact information. This position is remote until COVID and will be onsite afterward.
6 Months Contract to Hire
Remote Until COVID but will be Onsite in Houston, TX
The client is looking for a .Net Architect to join their team of bright thinkers and doers. You will use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. They are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
Your Skills & Experience:
- As an Architect, you will play a key role in delivering stable, enterprise-level software solutions to our clients in a fast-paced environment. You will be required to work in an agile delivery model with teams organized in PODs and responsible for delivering an entire track of work with speed, value, and quality to unlock the outcomes.
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to developers, technical, and non-technical business teams.
- Proven ability to stay focused, prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- strong experience in designing large-scale systems with a demonstrable ability to comprehend, decompose, and construct solutions in complex domains.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.Net, MS MVC, Webservices, Microservices
- Participates in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions and analyse all technical and business requirements.
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions. Adheres to design and coding best practices and standards with quality in focus.
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations to the information technology management.
- Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery.
- Sets up the development and production environments and troubleshoots performance issues.
- You will be an individual contributor who can work independently and provide guidance to the team members.
- Participate in the development stage and play the role of hands-on senior developer/Architect as and when required.
- Mentor and develop the technical skills of other software developers.
- Architect, design, develop and implement software solutions to address business needs.
- Full stack development experience with multiple SPA frameworks using. NET. Angular JS experience would be a plus
- Hands-on experience working with .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MSSQL, CosmosDB, Visual Studio
- A strong understanding of Azure PaaS solutions (App Services, Azure Search, Azure CDN, etc)
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, etc.)
- A strong understanding of Cloud-based hosting (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Solid understanding of git and collaboration in git
- A deep understanding of system performance and security hardening
- Ability to analyze current infrastructure and provide paths forward for improvement.
- Ability to automate tasks from infrastructure creation to software build artifacts to multi-system complex deployment pipelines (scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, deployment orchestration)
- An understanding of monitoring, alerting, and logging on high availability systems.
- Evaluate, pilot, and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the development of scalable, extensible, secure, and high-quality software solutions.
- Leverage your proven experience and leadership in DevOps, Agile Engineering practices, tools, and techniques to ensure rapid development, testing, and delivery of high-quality code to production, reliably and effortlessly.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.