Role: Sr. Software Engineer (GitHub, Python, ServiceNow, AWS)
Location: Atlanta, GA (Covid Remote)
Duration: 6+ months Contract to hire
Must pass a background/drug screen
Our end client is looking for a seasoned Sr. Software Engineer for a 6+ month contract to hire role in the Atlanta/Dunwoody area. This will a remote role at start and will eventually report into the office post COVID.
Job Description -
- 7-9 years experience
- Ability to use, operate, and support GitHub, Artifactory, New Relic, Service Now, Slack, Terraform, Python, Docker, GO, Amazon Web Services and technologies
- The Software Engineer designs, configures, implements and supports majority of cloud environments.
- Responsible to deliver best-in-class tooling and platforms to enable hundreds of teams across the organization to be successful and productive.
- Provide technical guidance and acting as a point of escalation for enterprise tool sets and cloud solutions..
- Critical to helping identify cost saving opportunities within Cloud Infrastructure and creatively solving complex problems that enable engineering teams across organization.
Must have stellar communication/interpersonal skills! Great communicator and team player!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.