Atrilogys direct client is seeking a Transport Provisioning Manager to join their team in Englewood, CO. This is a 100% onsite Direct Hire role.
Title: Transport Provisioning Manager
Location: Englewood, CO (Onsite)
Duration: Full Time
We are seeking a Transport Provisioning Manager with robust technical skills and strong people and vendor management abilities to help deliver our clients 5G network. The position is responsible for managing the operational and personnel activities of the Provisioning Department to ensure that department productivity, timelines, and quality goals are met. The Provisioning Department is responsible for our clients network provisioning, circuit design, inventory management, and number procurement activities. The Provisioning Manager will be responsible for the department’s standards and procedures and the design and management of all Transport tools and systems supporting the transport service delivery.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and develop policies and processes to ensure operating quality and efficiency of the Provisioning Department
- Develop staffing requirements and oversee the hiring, training and development of employees within the department
- Designate work assignments, manage workload distribution, and ensure that all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities for improving cost, diversity, or reliability.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalations in service delivery or unresolved issues in the provisioning process
- Oversee the responsibilities of the Transport Tools Administrator(s) to ensure systems perform according to SLAs and meet user requirements
- Analyze and respond to business issues affecting the Provisioning Department
- Serve as a member of the Transport management team, participating in meetings, presentations and decision-making activities as needed or requested
- Conduct performance review with vendors.
- Produce and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for the department
- Serve as a back-up to Provisioners when needed to meet project deadlines
- Effectively communicate project plans and milestones with all project team members and other stakeholders in the organization
- Establish strong rapport within team members, supporting practices that drive employee engagement and productivity
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Local candidates only please unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.