Atrilogys Direct Client is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team in Littleton, CO. This is a Direct Hire position and will require you to be onsite in Littleton, CO.
: Data Engineer- Wireless
: Littleton, CO (Onsite)
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Acquire big data input from numerous partners. Key technologies may include Python, Elastic Logstash, and Kafka.
- Normalize complicated data sources to convert potentially unusable data into a format that can be efficiently used by software and/or employees. Key technologies may include Spark, Lambda, Beam, and Flink.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources into a single location and format where correlation is possible. Key technologies may include SQL Server, MYSQL, Postgres, Cassandra, Impala, Kudu, and Athena.
- Validate large amounts of data to ensure data quality in a variety of different ways depending on the data and its consumer. Key technologies may include Python and Excel.
- Garner key insights from data and communicate these findings to key stakeholders to help them make data-driven decisions. Key technologies may include Tableau, Grafana, Kibana, and R.
- Provide analyses on data sets to identify trends, issues, and opportunities.
- Work with partners on efficient data processes while helping them keep their data as clean as possible.
- Create efficiencies and reduce resource allocation for routine tasks and procedures related to partner data management.
- Learn industry standards and best practices surrounding data analysis in order to continuously improve our team and systems by implementing them.
- Create data that is valuable for the organization, either operationally to help drive decisions or financially to gain revenue. Key technologies may include Google Analytics and Qualtrics
Additional responsibilities for Senior role:
- Mentor junior engineers and act as a team lead
- Be a subject matter expert for your department
A successful Data Engineer will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, or a related technical degree.
- At least two years of experience (5+ years of experience for Senior) using ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) concepts and techniques on messy data sets and large databases.
- At least two years of experience using Tableau.
- At least two years of experience with SQL-like query language and table design.
- Strong communication skills to work with partners internal and external to manage data flow into our infrastructure.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common metrics used to measure and monitor operational performance, define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and provide clear and concise communication with a wide audience of internal departments.
- Growth mindset: Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts, processes, software, and development ideas.
The following additional qualifications are a plus:
- Proven ability to implement data-driven solutions in a production environment using tools such as Hadoop, Impala, Hive, NiFi, Athena, Redshift, ElasticSearch, BigTable, or Airflow.
- Experience using Cloud Native tools such as Kubernetes and Docker in private, public, and hybrid clouds.
- Experience applying machine learning and statistical modeling using common data science techniques such as clustering, regression – logistical and linear, confidence intervals, and pattern recognition.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Local candidates only please unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.