Are you looking for a new career in 2021? If so, please don’t miss this opportunity to work REMOTE as a “Front-End Web Developer” for a Fortune 1000 company.
This is a permanent hire position
Remote available even after COVID
Client will consider talent any place in the USA!
** No Sponsorship Available ***
Client will consider any Front-end Web Developer
Working on a new Green Field project!!! New Development!
Not one line of code has even been written!
This is a large, transformation project working for a large company, however, with the attitude of a small start-up and a GREAT BOSS!!
Jr- Mid-Senior Level Exp.
The client is located in Overland Park, KS, however, you can work anywhere in the USA.
- 2+ years of experience in web related programming and technologies
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (Client has some flexibility)
- Node JS (client is willing to train)
- Experience integrating codebase with CI/CD processes using Git, Jenkins, JIRA.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, scalable software design, and REST service based architectures
- Experience with relational databases and SQL is A PLUS!!!
The Web Developer leverages software programming skills to design, develop, and enhance applications that are critical to the operations of a transportation company. The Web Developer works collaboratively with business partners to develop web-based software in an agile, fast-paced, team, and collaborative environment to implement solutions which provide a competitive advantage to business operations. The Web Developer fosters continuous improvement by contributing to coding, testing, and implementation of best practices. The focus of this position includes designing, developing, and enhancing web applications.