Our Direct client is looking for a Full Time Manager of Enterprise Web Hosting Services (Azure)
to join their top-notch cloud team in Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
- This position is100% remote for now due to covid, but will require 2-3 days on-site in Los Angeles once covid restrictions are lifted.
- Full Time Direct Hire position
Our client is looking for an SME in Azure cloud and Infrastructure-as-Code.
This position is responsible for all infrastructure hosting services including servers, operating system builds, storage, hosting, configuration management, asset lifecycle, virtualization, cloud solutions, backups, and disaster recovery.
- 10+ years of experience in IT operations including supervising IT teams and leading enterprise level projects.
- 5+ years of Azure cloud experience is required.
- (IAC) Infrastructure-as-code expertise.
- On-Premise and Cloud experience; migration experience is a plus.
- Additional technical skills including Microsoft Servers, Linux, ServiceNow etc.
- Professional certifications including Azure, ITIL, Microsoft is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.