Our direct client is looking to hire an Oracle ERP Software Developer (Financials) for a direct hire 100% REMOTE position, even after COVID.
Must have exp with the following:
5+ years of Oracle Development exp (will consider less)
ERP Cloud based solutions experience (Invoicing/Accounts Receivable/Collections).
(PREFER CLOUD EXP, HOWEVER, WILL ALSO CONSIDER EBS EXP WITHOUT CLOUD)
Working for a Fortune 1000 company who is a leader in the transportation industry and HQ in Kansas City, KS
Working with lots of new technology and a GREAT BOSS!!
**** No Sponsorship available!! ***
This is a 100% REMOTE position and you can live any place in the USA!!
Monday-Friday work week
Direct Hire/Permanent role
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong financial industry knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience configuring Oracle.
- ERP Cloud based solutions experience (Invoicing/AR/Collections).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong consideration to candidates with Java experience
- Transportation industry knowledge a plus.
The Sr Oracle Developer (ERP) leverages a strong technical aptitude with in-depth financial experience to design and configure Oracle Cloud solutions. This position contributes to organizational success by providing transportation expertise, analytical and influencing skills to support the transportation team in developing innovative, cost effective and scalable systems facilitating growth and customer value. The Sr Oracle Developer participates as a member of a fast-paced agile team and collaborates cross-functionally to design and implement solutions providing competitive advantage to business operations. The Sr Oracle Developer fosters continuous improvement by contributing to coding, testing and implementation best practices.
- Configure and extend Oracle ERP Cloud solutions to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Facilitate gathering and interpretation of business requirements, create functional specifications and determine the most efficient/appropriate technologies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of business strategy, operating models and processes in order to identify improvement opportunities and value-added capabilities.
- Act as expert in Oracle-based solutions to support business execution and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Work with development teams to integrate Oracle solutions with company business systems and third-party platforms.
- Analyze, manipulate and present data to support decision-making.
- Resolve and prevent reoccurrence of issues impacting system operation, import/export of data and connectivity to supporting systems.
- Support Oracle ERP Cloud users to improve productivity, knowledge and competence.
- Work with development teams to implement and support governance and change management processes.
- Prepare and execute regression and QA tests for configuration changes, upgrades, patching and enhancements.
- Contribute, support and enhance Agile Scrum software development practices.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.