Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for Senior Java API Developer
. This position is a contract position in San Francisco, CA.
Position: Senior Java API Developer : 100% Remote
Location : San Francisco, CA 94115
Duration: 6+ months
Senior Java Developer with expertise building APIs & Microservices using Springboot. Experience working on Azure and Google Cloud Platforms, as well as Marketing & Advertising projects will stand out.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Building enterprise cloud enabled distributed systems.
- You know legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a Microservice based architecture.
- You will provide technical and organization leadership and are quick to establish and leverage relationships to deliver excellent results.
- Passionate about engineering excellence with a strong understanding of object-orientated programming.
Set Yourself Apart with:
- Expert knowledge in J2EE application development frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality and passion in your coding ability.
- Expertise in building Springboot applications
- Experience in writing test cases in Spock groovy framework
- Experience in OAuth authentication and integration to Springboot
- Experience in cloud provider products Azure and Google Cloud platform.
- Experience in Advertising platform integration with Microsoft & Google Advertising products.
- Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Deep knowledge of middleware Java stack, messaging technologies and web containers
- Comfortable working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Understanding of Kubernetes and Docker containers.
- You have worked in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test-Driven development (ATDD) approach.
- Experience with Advertising projects and understanding of Advertising technology landscape.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.