Role: Sr. Performance Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90094 (Covid Remote)
Duration: 18 months contract
Must pass a background/drug screen
This role will have a direct impact on improving and optimizing the company’s largest customers events. As Sr. Performance Engineer you will be responsible for assessing network and application performance, analyzing large data sets using data discovery tools, completing model performance statistics, and representing performance efforts/outcomes to engineering, sales leaders, and customers. The Sr. Performance Engineer will be a part of the Traffic Management team focused on providing key functions to the Network, Systems, and Application engineering teams. The Traffic Management team is responsible for:
- Identifying customer traffic profiles for high traffic events.
- Creating custom routing profiles based upon collected information and existing analytics.
- Interface with customers and sales professionals to scope, manage, and deliver a flawless customer experience.
- Develop and enhance internal tools to manage and deliver high profile events.
- Analysis of customer events through the use of big data platforms.
- Develop automation utilizing historical event information.
- Degree in Computer Science (MS or BS) or related experience
- Experience in performance analysis and statistical modeling
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise in DNS and HTTP protocols
- Familiarity with routing protocols (BGP, DNS, High Availability system design)
- Ability to utilize a variety of scripting and/or programming languages and methods to collect, analyze and represent findings
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrate ability to work with business leaders gathering requirements and managing scope
- Experience with statistical modeling
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.