Can work from anywhere across the Unites States. 100% Remote opportunity! The team is in downtown Los Angeles, CA 90071.
- Java and SQL are pluses
- Security SME, deep knowledge of user level web application security.
- Knows script patterns and user auth, SSO, OAuth, cryptography they will analyze reports from audits and lead/provide solutions, when there are incidents they will lead the response.
- This is 100% hands on leadership Web Developer role but someone who can also handle the security.
The lead software engineer will participate in designing the next generation Software as a Service (“SaaS”) payments platform. Position will own and grow the applications to support multi-tenant platform processing high volume transactions for top profile customers.
Play a technical lead and/or a team lead role in designing, developing and maintaining services, applications and external integrations. This includes working effectively across technical domains, with Enterprise Architects, Information Architects, Application Architects and other technical resources and stakeholders. The role will focus on the development of product’s front-end applications, data processing services, as well as interaction between enterprise level common components. The technical skills will focus on cloud, front-end, back-end and data technologies.
The lead software engineer will work hands-on with developers, infrastructure architects, stakeholders, and customers to deliver a best-in-class applications and services.
- Actively design and implement significant and complex payment system on a day-to-day basis.
- Own application and subsystem qualities – reliability, scalability, maintainable, security and testability
- Lead and support team members practices in compliance with data security standards and policies
- Provide technical and domain guidance to engineers as a senior technical resource.
- Develop conceptual and detailed designs for development initiatives and conduct design reviews with management and development teams
- Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required
- Provide training for application development and support teams on product functions, techniques, DevOps, and other application frameworks including promoting best engineering practice.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Author detailed design and tech documentation
- Research technologies and provide proof of concept.
- Act as emergency support team as needed.
- Provide oversight for new technology implementation and design.
- Work closely with vendors to implement solutions when needed
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development
Skills and Knowledge:
- Familiarity with technical security controls, guidelines, and frameworks outlined by standards such as SOC2, PCI, HIPPA, ISO, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
- Expert understanding of secured software development lifecycle, technologies and practice
- In-depth experience designing and architecting secure native cloud web applications
- Strong project experience and hands-on knowledge of web/application-layer security and attack vectors
- Strong working knowledge of OAuth2, Multifactor Authentication (MFA), SSO, SAML, etc.
- Direct knowledge of and experience with OWASP Top 10, SSL/TLS, PKI, and practical cryptography usage
- In-depth working knowledge and hands-on skills with identity management and role-based access
- In-depth hands-on working knowledge of Web, Application and/or Infrastructure Security
- Expert knowledge of web application security testing and automated security testing tools
- Knowledge of threat modeling, static application security testing and dynamic application security testing.
- Lead security code review and provide security guidance to colleagues
- Participate in security audit, assessment, provide mitigation proposals, lead solution implementation
- Experience with tools such as Snyk, Veracode, Fortify, or equivalent
- Ability to manage vendor relationships when needed
- Ability to explain security concepts to non-technical audiences
100% Remote opportunity can work from anywhere across the United States. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.